Ball Mill Routine Maintenance and Parts Replacement Principle
After the ball mill has been used for a period of time, there will be some minor problems. In order to avoid the occurrence of these minor problems, we need to perform routine maintenance on the ball mill equipment. For some parts replacement, we must also follow a certain period of time. On the regular maintenance of our cars, replacing the oil filter, the ball mill should also regularly replace the lubricant, steel balls and liners and other components. Here we introduce the problems that should be paid attention to in the daily maintenance of ball mills and the principles that should be followed when replacing parts.
First, the daily maintenance of the ball mill:
1. When the mill is running, the temperature rise of the main bearing lubricating oil does not exceed 55°C.
2. Lubrication points and oil level of each lubrication point shall be inspected at least once every 4 hours.
3. No loose connection fasteners, the joint surface no oil spills, five leakage tax, no leakage phenomenon.
4. When the gear surface of the large gear wears to a certain degree, it can be turned over for continued use.
5. If it is found to be abnormal, stop grinding and repairing immediately.
6. The ball mill runs smoothly without strong vibration.
Second, the ball mill parts replacement principle:
1. All lubricants should be fully discharged when the mill is put into continuous operation for one month, thoroughly cleaned and replaced with new oil. In the future, the oil change will be performed once every six months in combination with the medium repair.
2. All lubricating oils should be fully discharged when the mill is put into continuous operation for one month, thoroughly cleaned and replaced with new oil. In the future, the oil change will be performed once every six months. When the mill is in normal operation, the temperature rise of the transmission bearings and speed reducer does not exceed 55°C, and the maximum temperature does not exceed 60°C.
3. If the liner bolt is damaged, it should be replaced when the liner is loose.
4. When the ball mill's jaws are worn out and cannot be repaired, they should be replaced.
5. When the ball mill liner is worn out by 65% or 72mm in length, it should be replaced.
6. When the screw of the ball mill is worn out, it should be repaired in time. When it is worn out until it can be repaired, the ball mill part should be replaced.