As a commonly used grinding equipment, the ball mill will inevitably encounter some problems in the production process. Only by handling it in time can the ball mill be better used for production. The common faults of ball mills mainly include the following:
1. The ball mill cannot start normally
(1) There is a problem with the motor system. The motor system needs to be overhauled.
(2) There are obstacles in the rotating part. Obstacles need to be cleared.
(3) When the machine is shut down for a long time, the materials and grinding bodies in the ball mill are not cleaned in time, causing the materials to agglomerate. It is necessary to clean the agglomerated material and part of the grinding body, and stir and mix the remaining material and the grinding body.
2. The mill vibrates
(1) The coupling is not concentric or the gear shaft is not parallel to the center line of the cylinder. Need to be corrected.
(2) The foundation sinks and relative displacement occurs. Need to set the observation point, and immediately adjust if the sinking is found.
3. Excessive gear noise
(1) The bolts of the bridge bearing seat are loose. Need to tighten bolts.
(2) Wear of bridge bearing. The bearing needs to be replaced.
(3) Improper gear meshing. Need to adjust gears.
(4) The gear is severely worn. The gear needs to be replaced.
(5) The fixing bolts or the counterpart connecting bolts of the large gear ring are loose. The connecting bolts need to be tightened.
4. The sound of the grinding body is dull during operation
(1) The feeding amount is too large. Need to reduce the amount of feed.
(2) The material has high moisture content, which may cause paste grinding. It is necessary to reduce the water content of the incoming material and clean the discharge grate.
(3) The grinding body is less filled. It can be judged according to the fineness of the discharging material, and the grinding body can be added if necessary.
5. The main bearing bush (bearing) is overheated
(1) Too much or too little lubricating oil (grease). Need to adjust the amount of fuel.
(2) The lubrication pipeline is blocked. The lubrication pipeline needs to be cleared.
(3) The lubricant brand is wrong. The lubricant of the correct brand needs to be replaced.
(4) Impurities appear in the oil. Need to clean and replace the lubricating oil.
6. Leakage of the cylinder
(1) The liner bolts are loose or fall off. Need to tighten or replace the liner bolts.
(2) The sealing ring is damaged. The seal ring needs to be replaced.
(3) The liner is severely worn. Replace the liner.
The above are some common problems and treatment methods in the production of mills. It is necessary to find out the specific reasons based on the actual situation, and deal with it in a timely and effective manner. In order to make the ball mill better serve the production.
Please press to copy the number,then pasete it to chat