Whether the dust collector can maintain long-term efficient and stable operation, daily maintenance and maintenance are very important.
(1) During the operation of the equipment, a special person should be assigned to manage it, and the operation record should be kept.
(2) Managers should be familiar with the principle, performance, and operating conditions of the dust collector, and master the adjustment of operating parameters and equipment maintenance methods.
(3) Mechanical moving parts such as speed reducer, ash conveying device, etc. should be refueled according to regulations, and abnormal phenomena should be eliminated in time.
(4) The drain valve and the oil-water separator in the air source triple should be drained once every shift, and the oil mister should be checked frequently for oil storage and refuel in time.
(5) If the pulse valve fails, it should be eliminated in time. If there are foreign objects such as impurities or moisture inside, it should be cleaned in time, and the diaphragm should be replaced in time.
(6) Regularly check the condition of the cylinder and each flange surface. If air leakage is found, the sealing ring should be replaced in time.
(7) The sealing strip on the inspection door should be replaced in time if it is aging.
(8) Periodically measure process parameters, such as flue gas volume, temperature, concentration, etc. If abnormalities are found, the cause should be found and dealt with in time.
(9) Regularly check the gas circuit system and the working condition of the ash discharge system, and promptly remove any abnormalities.
(10) When starting up, because the compressed air is connected to the gas storage tank first, the power supply is connected, and the ash discharge device is started, if there are other equipment in the system, interlock control should be performed according to the process requirements.
(11) When shutting down, after the process system is stopped, the dust collector and exhaust fan should be kept working for a period of time to remove moisture and dust in the standby. At the same time, the dust removal and unloading operations must be repeated before the dust collector stops working.
(12) When shutting down, it is not necessary to cut off the high-pressure air source immediately, especially when the fan is working, compressed air must be provided to the poppet valve to ensure that the poppet valve is in normal working condition.
(13) When the dust collector is working normally, the ash discharge device cannot stop working.